We have an excellent opportunity for a full-time position working in the exciting Identity and Access Management stream.
Innovate IT is the leading Okta Service Delivery Partner working in the UK public sector.
We offer you the space to make the role your own. We are keen to invest in individuals and progress personal development.
The role responsibilities include:
- Application integration assessments, integration documentation and hands-on implementations
- Create user workflows based on access and use case requirements
- Create automated reports using Okta Workflows (can be taught as ongoing personal development plan)
- Be able to clearly describe IAM to customer audiences from different business areas
- Discover, analyse, design and deliver solutions that are best for the customer
- Collaborate within our teams to discuss ideas, knowledge transfer and mentor others
You will ideally have experience in:
- Okta experience and certification would be highly beneficial, but not essential
- 5+ years proven track record in the identity and access management domain
- A very good understanding of the SAML, Oauth and OpenID Connect standards
- Excellent documentation and communication
- Strong scripting skills – ideally PowerShell, API queries (using tools such as Postman)
- Strong understanding of Role Based Access Control (RBAC) and application level access assignments
- A sound understanding of the Identity lifecycle – JML process
- Attribute data flow, synchronisation, migration and mappings
- Attribute level understanding of Active Directory, AzureAD (M365) and Okta
- Knowledge of different directory types – AD, AAD, LDAP, OID, Okta UD
- Broad understanding of cloud SaaS applications
- Identify opportunities for existing and new business applications
- SC Security Clearanceis preferred but not essential, therefore candidates must be willing and able to undergo the SC Clearance vetting process
We would love to hear from you if you believe you can bring expertise to our growing team, and as importantly, you feel Innovate IT is offering you the ability to flex your skills while working with our amazing customers on exciting projects.
Due to the nature of our work, candidates should be resident in the UK.