We have an excellent opportunity for a full-time position working in the exciting Identity and Access Management stream.
Innovate IT is the leading Okta Service Delivery Partner in the UK.
We offer you the space to make the role your own. We are keen to invest in individuals and progress personal development.
The role responsibilities include:
- Identity solution design and hands-on implementations
- Own and lead integration projects from initial engagement to handover to delivery
- Be able to clearly describe IAM to customer audiences from different business areas
- Discover, analyse, design and deliver solutions that are best for the customer
- Collaborate within our teams to discuss ideas, knowledge transfer and mentor others
You will ideally have experience in:
- 5+ years proven track record in the identity and access management domain
- Active Directory, AzureAD (M365) and Okta, and technologies commonly used with these products
- Excellent documentation and communication
- Role based access control (RBAC) – analysis and policy definition
- Manage the identity lifecycle (Identity synchronisation, monitoring and troubleshooting)
- Support business and technical changes to JML processes
- Define security, network and application policies
- Broad understanding of cloud SaaS applications
- A very good understanding of the SAML, Oauth and OpenID Connect standards
- Provide consultation services to customer business digital teams
- Have an eye on developing technologies that may benefit the user’s experience
- Identify opportunities for existing and new business applications
- SC Security Clearanceis preferred but not essential, therefore candidates must be willing and able to undergo the SC Clearance vetting process
We would love to hear from you if you believe you can bring expertise to our growing team, and as importantly, you feel Innovate IT is offering you the ability to flex your skills while working with our amazing customers on exciting projects.
Due to the nature of our work candidates should be resident in the UK.
- Share option scheme
- Remote working
- 35-hour working week