Salary: £42-64k depending on experience + private healthcare + 25 days annual leave + Employee Share Scheme.
Location: London or Manchester. Remote with occasional client site visits and office meetings.
Type: Permanent Start Date: Immediate
Innovate IT is a rapidly growing Cloud Consultancy. Our identity practice, which is one of the leading Okta delivery partners in the UK, is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to be part of the team that deploys and supports Okta for our customers.
As one of our Infrastructure Engineers your key duties will be to:
- Work with business analysts, Okta subject matter experts and solutions architects to deploy and configure Okta for our public and private sector customers.
- Design, deploy and test single sign-on and user management integrations between our client’s Okta tenants and the business applications that they rely on.
- Design, deploy and test workflows using the Okta platform.
- Support our customers’ Okta tenants by troubleshooting 3rd-line incidents and performing proactive health checks.
Are you our ideal candidate?
You will be:
- A technology innovator with the desire to see our clients realise the power of cloud technology in their business.
- a self-starter with the ability to manage your own workload under broad direction.
- adept at building collaborative working relationships with people at all levels.
- a great listener, with the ability to ask insightful questions and to diagnose technical problems.
- A problem solver, with the ability to negotiate and seek win-win solutions.
- Willing to work towards Okta certifications, pushing yourself (with our support) to achieve Okta certified administrator level within your first year with us.
You will have:
- 3 years + IT industry experience as an Infrastructure Engineer or similar infrastructure role.
- An understanding of industry standard authentication protocols e.g. SAML / OIDC.
- A toolkit of system administration and engineering tools techniques that will help you to hit the ground running and contribute to the way we manage cloud infrastructure at Innovate. In particular we are looking for people with PowerShell skills and the ability to manipulate APIs using tools like Postman.
- A good understanding of identity and access management. You will have worked with directory services like Active Directory, Azure AD and/or ADFS and be excited to learn about cloud identity providers like Okta.
- SC clearance or be able to qualify for SC clearance
- 5 years minimum residency in the UK.
Are we your ideal employer?
As well as the specific benefits listed above, we want to provide you with a great working environment, and to support your career journey. To achieve this, we offer:
- A friendly, open, and collaborative working environment.
- Support in your development. This will take the form of informal peer-to-peer support, line-manager led mentoring and coaching as well as targeted training courses, that will help you to achieve key industry certifications to support your career development.
- A focus on outcomes rather than hours, combined with flexible home working policies that allow you to balance your work and private lives.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £42,000.00-£64,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes