Innovate is a leading Okta Service Delivery Partner in the UK. Our customers include blue chips, Governments and Higher Education organisations. We’re looking for an experienced software developer to join our growing team. This role would suit someone who is highly motivated and looking for a role where they can advance their career by architecting and developing our application initiatives from scratch. Not only should you have excellent coding skills, but also strong interpersonal and team skills, as well as the desire to work with the business to help drive the growth strategy, and in particular our software development stream.
*** This role is based in the UK and the candidate must be willing to travel, on occasion, to our partner offices in London ***
We have a clear growth strategy to implement that will impact all areas of the business and includes creating a new software development stream. Our immediate requirement is for a strong software developer who will work on custom Okta and Auth0 identity integrations. You will also work on application development and building the framework for a new software development team. The post holder will be required to undertake professional exams in Okta/Auth0 to help increase the business offering to our customers. This role has the scope to grow, and we are looking for someone who will become the authority on software development within the company, identifying growth areas, bringing forward ideas to the business and setting the structure and policies for the growth strategy.
Technical Skills Essentials
- 4 years+ development experience.
- Can collaborate with others to agree specifications to design, code, test and document programs and scripts.
- Experience of developing and integrating with mobile, desktop and SaaS applications.
- Application architecture development from scratch.
- Development language and product selection process.
- Experience operating within cloud environments.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Agile development methods (Scrum, Kanban etc).
- Excellent documentation and communication skills, including code annotation.
- Experience setting up and using Git repositories and CI/CD processes.
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Self-starter who uses their own initiative to solve problems and keep abreast of technology.
- Development, build, configuration and integration of IDAM/IAM solutions (SSO).
- Experience of IDAM/IAM workflows, processes, policy, configuration, writing policy extensions, .jar files, delimited text driver / Active Directory driver.
- Experience of Federated Access Methods (SAML, OAuth2 and OpenID Connect OIDC).
- Directory configuration (Active Directory, eDirectory, LDAP).
- Okta certifications (Consultant, Professional, Administrator or Developer)
- Hands-on technical experience on Identity & Access Management (IDM / IDAM) solutions (-eg- Okta, ForgeRock, SailPoint, Ping, CyberArk, NetIQ, Tivoli, or similar).
- Provisioning: including user management, user interface customisation, workflow design / configuration, multi-factor authentication (MFA).
- Experience using Terraform
- Experience of configuring authorisation with API Access Management
- Experience of working with RESTful APIs and developing web applications
- Experience of database driven applications.
- SC Security Clearance is desirable, but not essential. Candidates must be willing and able to undergo the SC Clearance vetting process. (Min 5 years residency in UK)
At Innovate we recognise that our growth is down to providing our customers with added value. That value comes from our peoples’ drive to deliver the gold standard solution for the client. Technical excellence is at the heart of what we do and we rely on one another to provide expert advice and experience to solve problems.
- Share option scheme
- Remote working
- 35-hour working week